Tips & Tricks for Planning your Next Cruise!
Although cruising may feel far away, it's never too early to start planning. As things return to normal, vacations and travel will quickly pick up speed, so now is a great time to begin thinking about your next adventure. We've rounded our Top 5 Tips & Ticks for Planning your next Cruise just for you.
Our Tips & Tricks:
1. If you’re traveling from a long distance to the cruise port, plan to come 1-2 days in advance. Always anticipate airline or road delays in your trip. From weather, to a flat tire, sometimes it's inevitable to be later than you originally anticipated. With cruises, there is not option to board if you are late. Always plan to be extra early so that you don't miss your boarding time,
2. Book excursions in advance! You want to.be sure that you get to do the excursion that you want, and if you don't purchase in advance you risk the chance of the excursion you wanted to do selling out before you can book it.
3. Pay your gratuities in advance! Instead of waiting until the end of the cruise, pay your gratuities before you board. You definitely don’t want to have to tack on another expense at the end of your trip, or not be prepared to pay these fees.
4. Budget the fun like alcohol, the casino and other "extra cost" activities before you go! It's so important to plan out all the extra activities that you would like to do in advance so that you're not surprised with a bigger bill at the end of your trip.
5. Use a travel agent to make sure that all of your bases are covered and to get the best rates. It's becoming more and more important to use a travel agent because of the constant changes that are being made. Using a travel agent also helps you plan a stress-free vacation.
We love cruising and look forward to sharing more with you! What is your biggest tip or trick you've learned?